Why become a member? ×

Fender Roadworn Jazz Fiesta Red SOLD!
£625

Philly

For sale or trade is my lovely 2010 Fender Road Worn Jazz in Fiesta Red.

I have not had this for long, and have admired and wanted one of these since they originally came out. It doesn't disappoint, it looks, sounds and plays really lovely, but to allow me to continue trying basses I have an enforced one in one out policy, and I have to face the fact that it is not going to displace my DJ passive jazz from number one jazz bass spot.

It is roadworn with all the knocks and bangs that they have, and it looks, feels and plays like an old bass, but with the added advantage of modern technology.

Pictures below, I would say very good condition......for a roadworn bass!

http://imgur.com/a/PZ3Sj

A veritable racecar of a bass, the Jazz Bass® guitar was born in the '60s and became the favorite of players who put as many miles on the instrument as they did on their tour buses. The more it was used (and abused), the more it growled back and became even more comfortable. Fender's Road Worn® '60s Jazz Bass guitar delivers that aged look and feel. Designed with '60s specs, including a nitrocellulose-lacquer finish, and built to look, sound and feel like it's got more than just a few miles on it.

Model Name: Road Worn® '60s Jazz Bass®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Fiesta Red, 4-Ply Brown Shell Pickguard
Model Number: 0131810340
Series: Road Worn®
Color: Fiesta Red

Body
Body Material: Alder
Body Finish: Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
Body Shape: Jazz Bass®

Neck
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Finish: Road Worn® Urethane
Neck Shape: "C" Shape
Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
Fingerboard: Rosewood
Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
Number of Frets: 20
Fret Size: Vintage-Style
String Nut: Synthetic Bone
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
Position Inlays: White Dot
Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style

Electronics
Bridge Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
Neck Pickup: Standard Vintage Alnico Magnet Single-Coil Jazz Bass
Controls: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
Pickup Configuration: SS

Hardware
Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
Tuning Machines: American Vintage Reverse Open-Gear Bass
Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
Control Knobs: Black

Micellaneous Unique Features: Distressed Body, Neck and Hardware Creating an Aged and Worn Appearance, True Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut

Edited by Philly

[quote name='Philly' timestamp='1455637317' post='2980954']
The roadworn series are all Mexican made, but are significantly different to any standard Mexican models which is reflected in the price tag.
[/quote]

These are really great basses, they retail at over £1000 now and the necks feel amazing.

[quote name='EmmettC' timestamp='1456060921' post='2984954']

These are really great basses, they retail at over £1000 now and the necks feel amazing.
[/quote]

I think they always did retail over £1000. I did see the P Bass version at slightly under that for a while around 5 years ago.

Anyway, the Road Worn series are incredible and I'm a huge fan. Custom Shop on the cheap.

GLWTS

[quote name='cameltoe' timestamp='1456088469' post='2985322']

I think they always did retail over £1000. I did see the P Bass version at slightly under that for a while around 5 years ago.

Anyway, the Road Worn series are incredible and I'm a huge fan. Custom Shop on the cheap.

GLWTS
[/quote]

Thanka for the comments guys, this is still available

• 2 weeks later...