Why become a member? ×

Boss sp-202 ..is the 'smart media' card I need , an sd card ?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure what you mean. The SD-2 Dual Overdrive doesn't take or need a card. There is the option to be able to use an optional foot pedal to switch between crunch and overdrive rather than bending down to turn the knob setting but I think that's about it. The PDF of the owners manual can be downloaded from Boss's Support page here http://www.bossus.com/support/manual_archive/

Hi. I've done the same searches that you probably have. The Boss uses 5v as you say and those, where you can get hold of them, are mightily expensive.

Although there are xd to smartmedia adopters, I suspect those are also configured to the 3.3v standard and therefore not useable.

Couldn't find any other options...maybe cast out a wtb ad and hope someone's got one in a dusty corner?

Thanks Andy ;)
Believe it or not , that sampler I have , is still popular on eBay and I almost bought another one.I'm going to buy that one I mentioned earlier today ( card not sampler). Annoyingly 2 weeks before payday;(

I did a little demo on sound cloud last night , so what I may do is sell this one , and try to get the latest version that won't need a stupid sound card ;)

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

• 4 weeks later...