Why become a member? ×

SOLD!! Ernie Ball Musicman (brand new)
£1700

skampino

[size=5]SOLD !!
Im letting this and other gear go for a ridiculously stupid price because I want my spare room back.[/size]

This is brand new; has never been played. I'm having a cull and its last in first out.

Get the sound of a stingray, precision and jazz in one instrument. Pure quality!

Comes in MM hardcase with tags etc etc.

Musicman Reflex 4 string that was customed designed with HH pick ups & a maple fretboard. You will not get this colour with these specifications anywhere so grab it while you can!

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cash on collection only. No denominations of £50 notes please.[/font][/color]
Southampton, Hampshire.

I can email more pics on request

[attachment=213658:DSC04991.JPG]

Edited by skampino

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry no trades as I'm having a cull. My blue sparkle MM is not as superior but gets the nod as it matches the band logo and drumkit. I have just sold all but one of my guitars (no longer play but handy to keep one) and this is the last of my basses to go for now.
It has never been played. Has stayed in the case since purchase.
Grab a bargain!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1464616407' post='3060805']
I'm in Southampton later this week. If anyone wants this brought back up to London area, then go for it. I can help out.
[/quote]
Many thanks. People just dont have the money at the moment otherwise this wouldve been snapped up at such a low price for a brand new top of the range piece of bass. Or maybe they dont know what an amazing piece of kit this is.