Why become a member? ×

Westbury 3/4 upright
£1600

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It pains me to do this but I can't justify two uprights being a poor student and all.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This is a Westbury fully carved upright 3/4 with ebony fingerboard. It had 500 quids worth of set-up done in August and new strings so it really wants for nothing and plays fantastic. There are two pick-ups installed which will be included. The Piezo works great, the Shadow pick-up must have a damaged wire as it buzzes but the preamp still works.[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm looking for £1400[/font][/color]
[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Based in the Northwest, Bolton.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks

Paul[/font][/color]

Edited by sumorabbit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think your price is very good, but your photos need to be better to make this good bass more desireable! Also, do you have the missing piece from the broken corner? If you do that'd make the repair more affordable for the future owner!
Good luck with the sale!

I don't have the missing piece, it's been gone a while. The luthier that set it up for me was supposed to repair it for a few £ but he forgot and I needed the bass back for a gig so never got around to it. I'll upload more images soon, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...