Why become a member? ×

RIP Leftysteve

Kiwi

[quote name='doctor_of_the_bass' post='290419' date='Sep 23 2008, 10:46 PM']Very sad news - did not know him but again, the `family' aspect of this forum comes together in wishing all his family and loved ones deepest condolences...x[/quote]

+1 to that, RIP.

Again, I didn't know Steve, but it's never good to hear news like this. Steve would have been the same age as my dad - pretty unbelievable when I think about it like that as it really is such a young age to go. RIP Steve, and my deepest condolences to your family.

Having lost a close friend and family member recently I know exactly how this feels.

Words mean nothing and the world stops for a short time.

I hope for all those that were close to Steve that they find new normal without him, I know its been hard for me but it is starting to happen.

My condolencies to those close to him, and remember the good times.

[quote name='gafbass02' post='291224' date='Sep 24 2008, 08:09 PM']My deepest condolences, as has been said before, we may not all have met in the flesh, but this place is def like a family and to loose one of us so suddenly is truly saddening. My thoughts are with Steves family at this time.[/quote]

+1