Why become a member? ×

RIP Leftysteve

Kiwi

Its with great sadness that I have to announce LeftySteve passed away 2 weeks ago. A message from his wife, Polly, is below:

[i]"He passed away unexpectedly but peacefully on 6th September. He will be hugely missed by all his friends and family, especially his band. He was a truly wonderful man."[/i]

Polly is picking up Steve's emails and PM's through this forum so feel free to send something privately if you wish.

[quote name='Bernmeister' post='289868' date='Sep 23 2008, 12:27 PM']I didn't know leftysteve but i read some of his posts, so i'd like to pass on my best
wishes to his family, friends & anyone that new [size=1][sic][/size] / respected him.[/quote]
+1

Always ashame to hear of things like this :)

Edited by Alastair

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='289848' date='Sep 23 2008, 12:12 PM']Its with great sadness that I have to announce LeftySteve passed away 2 weeks ago. A message from his wife, Polly, is below:

[i]"He passed away unexpectedly but peacefully on 6th September. He will be hugely missed by all his friends and family, especially his band. He was a truly wonderful man."[/i]

Polly is picking up Steve's emails and PM's through this forum so feel free to send something privately if you wish.[/quote]
48 is waaaaaaay too young, RIP man