Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$ 4. Now reduced to £500
£600

aberbassman

Hi
Sadly up for sale is my Warwick Corvette $$ 4. I have 2 corvettes and one has to go to fund another project.This is a German built corvette not to confused with the cheaper rockbass. This bass is finished in a red oil finish and looks stunning. It has a great range of tones and plays beautifully and come with a Warwick padded gig bag
[attachment=214708:IMG_2075.JPG]

[attachment=214709:IMG_0375.JPG]

[attachment=215533:IMG_2277.JPG]

[attachment=215534:IMG_2278.JPG]

[attachment=215535:IMG_2279.JPG]

[attachment=215536:IMG_2280.JPG]

[attachment=215537:IMG_2281.JPG]

[attachment=215538:IMG_2282.JPG]

[attachment=215539:IMG_2283.JPG]

Edited by aberbassman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Funky Dunky, sorry haven't checked BC for a while, busy gigging!! I really like the neck on the Corvette. My main gigging workhorse bass is a Precision but I'm recording with another band using a Corvette. I find the Corvette much easier to work up and down the neck.

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1472526048' post='3121813']
No problems, thanks for the reply. I tried a 2nd hand $$4 recently and found the neck incredibly chunky, but surprisingly easy and manageable to play. I take it this is the same? Is it true that the neck dimensions changed on the $$ basses at one point?
[/quote]
I have 4 Warwicks, yet I've never played a $$. But all the Warwick basses I have played have never had a skinny thin neck like a Fender. A lot of folk think of the body as the source of the tone of a bass. IMHO it's the neck. After all, there's more chance the neck will resonate than the body. So IMHO, it's the nack that gives warwick basses that tone.

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1472526048' post='3121813']
No problems, thanks for the reply. I tried a 2nd hand $$4 recently and found the neck incredibly chunky, but surprisingly easy and manageable to play. I take it this is the same? Is it true that the neck dimensions changed on the $$ basses at one point?
[/quote]

The Warwick neck dimensions changed in 2009

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...