Why become a member? ×

Mesa Mini Rectifier Stack - SOLD
£900

OK... Having come to the realization that I am too fat, bald and old to play the music of my youth without looking like a right ninny... and also loving the deluxe big muff, which eliminates the need for biamping in my new project. I am putting this up for sale to clear some space in our front room, much to Mrs C's delight... well until she finds out i intend on replacing it with more bass gear anyway.

This is the ultimate portable metal stack...

£900 Collection only from Camden NW1 , cash on collection or bank transfer.

Mesa Mini Rectifier 25 Amp
2x Straight Mesa Mini Rectifier Cabs

Nigh on mint Mesa stack, cabs have never left the house. Mesa covers for both cabs and carry case for the amp. Only damage is some of the outer cable sheath has slipped down a half inch or so on the footswitch cable.

Sale also includes an unopened pair of Mesa branded EL84 power tubes and a pair of spare unopened 12AX7 preamp tubes, again Mesa branded. Also included is a pair of high quality speaker cables (OBBM).

This stack includes everything you would need for a fully portable metal rig. It is awesomely loud, with a massive heavy sound, in a package you can actually transport around. I have been just carrying the amp around with my guitar to use with rehearsal room / venue cabs and it's easy enough to get around on the tube no hassle.

Specs from Mesa

All metal black powder coat chassis with iconic diamond plate.
2x EL-84 Power Tubes.
5x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes.
MESA's Dyna-Watt™ technology give 10 watt or 25 watt switchable power levels.
Both power levels operate as true 'Class A/B' - there are no half measures in this amp.
Fully bypass-able effects loop
Single button (channel 1/2) footswitch
As with all Boogies, bias for valves is fixed which means replacing valves does not mean a trip to an engineer.
Dimensions: 12 5/8" (w) x 6 3/4" (d) x 5 7/8" (h)
Weight: 5.5kg
Includes padded gig bag.
Hand build exclusively in Petaluma, California.

Cab Specs

Dimensions: 18" (w) x11" (d) x19 3/4" (h).
Loaded with a Celestion 12" Vintage 30 speaker.

Sorry for the crap pic... I will take some more tonight.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='Noisyjon' timestamp='1458770719' post='3010830']
Nice set up Rob. Is the amp a 230V version can clarify please?

ATB Jon
[/quote]

Hi Jon,

Yes it's a full uk 230v version.

Sounds absolutely huge, but beyond my needs really... Also I want more bass stuff and selling this kinda justifies it.. Well it does to me anyway.

Edited by CamdenRob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...