Why become a member? ×

Bassist with good vocals, Male or Female?

Darren7777

We need to replace our talented, but soon to be departing female bass player. Just recently we have sounded the best we ever have as a three piece. Drums, guitar and bass all sharing vocals. However due to the current bass player playing in another band (she formed with good friends before joining us) and juggling a job with awkward hours she has decided she must leave one of the bands! Sadly, we are the fall guys on this occasion. We have become very popular on the Kent, South East circuit with our set of first wave/70’s punk & new wave/post punk tracks (some reasonably unusual but well received). We need a bassist male or female, who can also sing ([u]note can do Vocals![/u]). We have spent a long time now learning and developing our set list and do not wish to alter it too much to accommodate a new bass player. If you are genuinely interested and can play at a proficient level get in touch and I will e-mail you the current set list. If you like what you see give me a call. We need someone who loves playing this genre of music and knows it well.

We have gigs to do and more on the way (ALL PAID GIGS ONLY!).

Sadly if we don't find someone soon I'll have to start turning gigs down, unless me & the guitarist can do a White Stripes type thing. Would rather have a good bass player though!

Contact Darren 07747 065967 or e-mail [email protected] if you fancy some of this?

Cheers!

Edited by Darren7777