Why become a member? ×

Hi Guys/Gals

Mcmatt

Pleased to find my way here at last and make your acquaintances!

My name is Matt and I'm from Swansea, South Wales.

Been playing bass for about 23 years or so with bits of guitar, mandolin, lap steel mixed in for a laugh. It's fair to say that bass is my main instrument however. My main axe is a '98 Fender Jazz Deluxe which I've had since new. Other basses I have are a kit built fretless jazz, an old Ibanez Blazer custom fretless (which came to me in a really poor condition, I have since rescued it and sorted it out as best I can), an Aria Pro II 4 string and an old Ibanez Soundgear 5-string.

Been in a few bands over the years which always seemed to end up playing 'Alternative Rock', which is not the sort of thing I normally listen to, lol.

I have recently started up a new band with some friends which was going to be whatever we wanted it to be. Seems to be very distinctly leaning toward to the metal side of things so far! :D

Anyway, enough of my prattle. Look forward to gassing about all things bass with you all soon!

Matt