Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Sei Flamboyant 6 - temporary sale price 2000£!
£2800

juliusmonk

Hi

Got this in a recent trade to see if I could handle 6 strings... - better than I thought! But clearly it is something that I will struggle with for a while, so I thought I'd put it up as a feeler and see if I could continue trying new things...

So to start with, this is an amazing boutique bass by itself, well balanced and not heavy, with a beautiful finish and top specs - Nordstrand PUs, Aguilar 3-band pre, series/parallel switches for each PU, Hipshot hardware... The tone is modern (think MTD) with great balance and definition across the range, including a great low B. It is an 18v circuit, so plenty of headroom and clarity. The neck is very flat and comfortable, and this is an extended range bass (29 frets!). Dunlop straplocks are mounted flush with the body, one on the horn and two at the bottom so you can choose the one that works best for you. To top it all, it has blue side LEDs, which are turned on by pulling the mid control, and are powered by two AA batteries in the rear cavity.

If all that wasn't enough, it has a factory-fitted Roland GK3 pickup - a separate DIN output connects with the included GR-20 pedal (UK power supply but I include an EU adaptor), a switch allows to select programs on the pedal and a knob allows you to mix in the MIDI sounds - and there's plenty: strings, leads, pads, brass, pianos, percussion...

Everything in excellent condition!

All of this for 2400£ in case of a straight sale, including a Sandberg rigid gig bag and shipping to EU. I am open to trades (note trade value is 2800£), but as I said I am not in a hurry to move it on!

Cheers

[IMG]http://i1285.photobucket.com/albums/a592/juliusmonk/851F68C0-EC02-437E-AB0E-3E1C2A2FD25E-7322-000002C1C3BAD254_zpskhqusjsg.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by juliusmonk

Cheers guys - it certainly is stunning!

Trades would be for something I fancy, 4 or 5 strings, Fbass, Digwall, Ken Smith are at the top of my list, but no harm in asking. Ibanez BTBs, Lakland I like too. No relics (intended or unintended) please.