Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Guitar Withdrawn, please remove
£140

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3][b]Acoustic Guitar - Recording King model RO-16[/b] [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]I tried to learn to play the guitar but I’m a bassist through and through![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]“A great introduction to a pre-war style acoustic guitar, the RO-16 has fine craftsmanship and a warm acoustic tone. This guitar features a solid Engelmann spruce top, mahogany back and sides, fully scalloped x bracing and a mahogany neck, with classic butterbean tuners.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]The series I models have a Recording King "damask" pattern M.O.P. headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]This guitar has the look and sound of a true classic.”[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]The guitar is in great condition and comes with a good quality gig bag, any questions please ask.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3][b]£140[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]As there is only a gig bag, no hard case, I would prefer collection only from Dorchester.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3]Many thanks for looking :)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3][attachment=216908:guitar 1.jpg][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3][attachment=216909:guitar 2.jpg][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=Verdana][size=3][attachment=216910:guitar 3.jpg][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by Ian Davies

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...