Why become a member? ×

Zoom B1on instructions

PaulWarning

probably teaching my Granny to suck eggs but I've just found this https://www.zoom-na.com/sites/default/files/products/downloads/pdfs/E_B1on_B1Xon_FX-list_100.pdf
loads more info on what the different effect settings are supposed to do.
I've been really impressed by this pedal but it always been a bit of a mystery to me what all the knob twirling was actually doing

I was really impressed with the B1xon I had... great variety of amp models.

I found the expression pedal a bit annoying though and it made the unit too big really.

I'd like a regular B1on though... been keeping an eye out for one in the marketplace that isn't listed at £2 cheaper than a new one...

I got a B1Xon mainly to use the pedal as a volume control for dynamics expression, but I find it a bit too "off and on" for me, not really that much range to use effectively.

I set up a "straight through" patch so it would just be the volume control on the signal from the bass, but it also felt that the unit was adding compression to the signal where I hadn't added a compression module. I probably need to play with it a bit more before I totally write it off as a bad idea though.

• 6 months later...