Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD PLEASE REMOVE
£600

chriscassar

Here we have my immaculate Cort GB5 Custom, bought just before Christmas and used maybe 5 or 6 times. Alas although it sounds awesome and looks stunning, I just can't seem to get on with it since I've had neck, arm and wrist trouble recently. I thought it would be alright but unfortunately it seems It's just not comfortable for me to play.

These are the specs as per the manufacturer's website:[list]
[*]CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-on
[*]BODY: Swamp Ash with Spalted Maple Top
[*]NECK: Canadian Hard Maple
[*]FRETBOARD: Rosewood, 15 3/4" Radius (400mm)
[*]FRETS: 22 / Large (2.7mm)
[*]SCALE: 34" (864mm)
[*]INLAY: Rectangular White Pearl
[*]TUNERS: Hipshot
[*]BRIDGE: EB12(5)
[*]PICKUPS: Seymour Duncan SJ5-3N & SMB-5D
[*]ELECTRONICS: Duncan designed BEQ-3 EQ, 1 volume, 1 blend, 3band, mid frequency toggle
[*]HARDWARE: CR (Chrome)
[/list]
Case is a fitted deluxe wooden case with tolex covering. Nice and hefty, think these sell for around £100 on their own.

Bass has been fully set up with a low and light action and strung with Elixir 40-125 which are still nice and fresh. I know these sell for around the £700 but it is in showroom condition which is why it's priced at £550. [b]No trades or part exchanges please[/b] as I could do with the cash, unless you've got an EBS Microbass ii you want to put in as part of a deal!

COLLECTION PREFERRED from Maidstone in Kent, or buyer can arrange courier collection and I'll pack it up securely for you. Alternatively I'm happy to meet up halfway if it's feasible.

Any questions, just ask :-)

Edited by chriscassar