Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Julianna56

deaver

I concluded a deal with Alex a couple of weeks ago which involved transporting my Peavey amp to Hungary. Alex was immensely patient with me and wasn't put off by my reticence over sending the amp to Hungary. In the end I sent the amp to Alex's friend in London (Attilla) and the amp was forwarded. Alex was most charming to deal with, a good communicator and Is highly recommended to deal with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold Alex my EBS 410. Like some previous posters, I had doubts about how easy it would be to do a deal with an overseas buyer with a courier pickup, especially with a pretty heavy cab, but Alex paid immediately (once I gave him the [i]correct[/i] bank details - sorry Alex) and the courier even called the day before to check the pickup time was OK. Went like clockwork. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='lowregisterhead' timestamp='1495664026' post='3305780']
Sold Alex my EBS 410. Like some previous posters, I had doubts about how easy it would be to do a deal with an overseas buyer with a courier pickup, especially with a pretty heavy cab, but Alex paid immediately (once I gave him the [i]correct[/i] bank details - sorry Alex) and the courier even called the day before to check the pickup time was OK. Went like clockwork. Thanks!
[/quote]
Exactly the same for me as above. Just sold Alex my GK 410, all went well.
Great communications too, wouldn't hesitate to deal with Alex again.
Cheers!

• 1 month later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Alex bought my Stirling Ray 34, he arranged the courier himself and I was paid cash by the Courier, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]communications[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] were excellent and I would highly recommended him to anyone.[/font][/color]

Cheers Alex
All The Best.