Why become a member? ×

ALLPARTS Jazz Bass Neck
£150

Hey all,

I am selling this very nice neck. I had bought it to replace the fretless neck on my fretless Mexican Jazz Bass. However, I sold that one and no longer need it as I bought a new fretted J with a very nice neck—sure enough, an Allparts one. As a result, I haven't even tried it on.

Of course, you need to provide your tuners and string tree.

It's nicely finished, Maple / Rosewood. Can send pics as soon as I get home. I'd rather have it collected from London, but might be convinced to post it.

[quote name='bass-a-licious' timestamp='1461058117' post='3030959']
Hi, it looks like there was a decal on the headstock at some point that has been sanded off now. Is this right? Or is it just a reflection or lighting issue?
[/quote]

I think it's most likely the glue residue left after a failed attempt of the previous owner to apply a decal (of which I know). It does not feel like it's been sanded off. I don't have it here, and I'll check as soon as I get home.

Is that definitely an Allparts neck, I've three on various basses and all have exactly the same stamp "Allparts Licensed by Fender" across the heel? I thoughts they were USA also (might be wrong there though)?

Either way, good luck with the sale, but might be best to confirm now rather than getting an irate PM after the sale :)

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1461066136' post='3031054']
Is that definitely an Allparts neck, I've three on various basses and all have exactly the same stamp "Allparts Licensed by Fender" across the heel? I thoughts they were USA also (might be wrong there though)?

Either way, good luck with the sale, but might be best to confirm now rather than getting an irate PM after the sale :)
[/quote]

You raise a valid point. To be honest, the other Allparts neck I have does have does say "allparts". It does, however, also bear similar numbers and the same "made in canada" sticker. I'll check again.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='biro' timestamp='1461071978' post='3031151']
You raise a valid point. To be honest, the other Allparts neck I have does have does say "allparts". It does, however, also bear similar numbers and the same "made in canada" sticker. I'll check again.
[/quote]

Hey mate, I was quite interested in this neck so would appreciate the clarification?