Why become a member? ×

Boss GT6B - does anyone have one?

Kiwi

I've heard it has one of the best arpeggiators in pedal form under the 'Autoslap' patch and it can be programmed (unlike more recent pedals such as the Pitchfactor). I'd be really grateful if someone could post some examples of the arp in action just so I can hear what the shifted sounds are like.

I used to have one which I sold on here so I can't do any clips I'm afraid.

The Autoslap is an interesting effect, but with limited application. I can't recall the arpeggiator setting but I do remember it played the riff from Sweet Emotion. :lol:

You can get a rough idea of what it does here, although he is only using one of the preset patterns here (from 3:00):

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoW3RHOjiOU"]https://www.youtube....h?v=zoW3RHOjiOU[/url]

Edited by NoirBass

Gosh, even with no bass synth going in, it still sounds promising. It's a real shame Boss don't do a separate arp pedal...buying one of these just for the arp function would be a real PITA. Thanks for sharing that clip, really helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

I played with one of these years ago, but couldn't get on with the user interface. I love individual effects, but do wish that I'd given the Boss a bit more time and effort as I think there's some great stuff hidden within.