Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Unknown J Bridge PUP - £10
£98

[b]SOLD [s]Seymour Duncan SPB-3 Quarter Pounder pups[/s][/b]

[s]Came out of a bass I bought that I managed to source the original pickups for. Kept it for a while as I have one in another bass and really liked it, and imagined I'd install it in something at some point. Has sat there since and isn't going to get used so off it goes.

£35 posted in the UK[/s]

[b]SOLD [/b][s][b]EMG P set split pickup with loom[/b]

These are the older style EMG's. I bought them a while back with a view to popping them in a CV P bass, turns out I quite liked the sound of the original PU's and these were never installed. They came to me without a loom and after a bit of research I managed to put one together using Alpha pots. Its all been tested and you can simply pull out your old guts and install these without any soldering. Its usually possible to fit the 9V battery under the pickguard without any routing too, although I would have a good measure first.

£50 posted[/s]

[b]Unidentified bridge J PUP[/b]

Alleged to be a Kent Armstrong, but I have no way of identifying it (maybe someone can help?) came out of a P/J bass in the bridge position. Sounds like a rear J PUP (unsurprisingly!)

[s]£13[/s] £10 Posted - please make me an offer, I want this gone!

Edited by NoirBass

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

[quote name='roman_sub' timestamp='1509973967' post='3402935']

take a multimeter, set to 200k or 20k Ohm setting, and put the tips to each of the two wires coming out of the pickup, measure :)
[/quote]

That is very useful, thanks. Unfortunately I’m the meantime the pickup has Sold. Thanks for your knowledge and interest.