Why become a member? ×

Fender Rumble Combo Crap Logo Solution

discreet

[quote name='gary mac' timestamp='1461250555' post='3032902']
This is one of the most impressive modifications to ever grace this forum. I love it and think that a modifier of the year award should be heading to Discreet towers. :)
[/quote]

Finally! The recognition I was looking for! :lol:

[quote name='FinnDave' timestamp='1461247897' post='3032869']
If it tips forward, then you need to counterbalance it. I would suggest tying about half a dozen pink balloons, filled with helium, to the front of the cab. That should do the trick
[/quote]

Why [i]pink [/i]balloons..?

[quote name='Billy Apple' timestamp='1461256640' post='3032997']
Have we asked if it's an officially licenced product yet?
[/quote]

No. No, you haven't.

Edited by discreet

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1461268631' post='3033238']
I`m actually more surprised that you have kept the amp long enough to buy another badge.
You do seem to have been through wads of amps recently. :D
[/quote]

Um... I do have another rig in the offing actually. But I can't say anything - that would be thread derailment, wouldn't it? :)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1461269039' post='3033251']
Um... I do have another rig in the offing actually. But that would be thread derailment, wouldn't it? :)
[/quote]

If you get Gary Mac's Schro because it's not a 410 mile round trip for you, one will be displeased. :facepalm:

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1461269492' post='3033258']
If you get Gary Mac's Schro because it's not a 410 mile round trip for you, one will be displeased. :facepalm:
[/quote]

Don't worry, Karl. I'm not allowed to mention my new cab on the forum as I will be accused of fanboi-ism. ;)

[quote name='PaulWarning' timestamp='1461250770' post='3032905']
just to confuse things my plastic Fender logo is already screwed on
[/quote]

Now you mention it Paul, on closer inspection mine has two screws on it like yours and not like Discreet's. Has he picked up a knock off copy? :lol:

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1461272933' post='3033304'] Now you mention it Paul, on closer inspection mine has two screws on it like yours and not like Discreet's. Has he picked up a knock off copy? :lol: [/quote]maybe, :) must admit I didn't really understand the complaints about the logo but if some of them are just attached to the grill material it makes sense now.
Have you moved out of the area?

[quote name='KevB' timestamp='1461272933' post='3033304']
...on closer inspection mine has two screws on it like yours and not like Discreet's. Has he picked up a knock off copy? :lol:
[/quote]

I removed the logo before taking a pic of it, held it back on with a bit of blu-tack for the pic. Then Photoshopped out the screw holes, just for the look of the thing. Don't worry, it's a genuine rubbish Chinese plastic flimsy logo, all right. Definitely the real thing. ;)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1461270328' post='3033269']
Don't worry, Karl. I'm not allowed to mention my new cab on the forum as I will be accused of fanboi-ism. ;)
[/quote]

[size=6][b]NOT.......................one of them :o[size=6][b] :o[size=6][b][size=6][b] :o[size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b] :o[size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][b][size=6][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size][/b][/size]