Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN - PLEASE REMOVE* 1992 Warwick Streamer Stage II
£1500

LukeGTE

[size=6]WITHDRAWN - PLEASE REMOVE[/size]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Recently I picked it up from The Bass Gallery in Camden where it enjoyed a full re-fret and set up. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It plays really well. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Last year I had a guitar tech do a slight rewire as there was a problem with earthing on one of the potentiometers which caused buzzing. Other than this it’s totally original.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Serial Number E 000794 92. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wenge neck with afzelia lamination. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Wenge fingerboard with MOP yin yang inlays. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Solid afzelia body. [/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Passive Bartolini JJ pickups with a[/font][/color][color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]ctive 2 Band MEC electronics.[/font][/color]

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It sounds great and plays even better. The older Warwicks sound better imho and you can get this for a third the price of a fancy pants new one. It’s been looked after and I won't enjoy seeing it go. Pickup only from Central London. Come and try it out before you buy, I’ll even make you a brew.[/font][/color]

More pics [url="http://s1042.photobucket.com/user/lu_ke1/slideshow/Warwick%20SS2%2092"]http://s1042.photobu...wick%20SS2%2092[/url]

Edited by LukeGTE

Have had a few feelers from folk on various websites where this is listed regarding the price. I have set the price at the high end of its value due to the desirable build era and the condition. For the right buyer, this is what it's worth. But the price is totally negotiable. Don't be shy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[color=#141823][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] No trades thanks very much. Although if you're a little short of the cash, I may take sweeteners in the form of a good quality DI (SansAmp) or whammy pedal[/font][/color]