Why become a member? ×

* SOLD * Aria Pro II SB400 Around 1982 Reduced £150
£185

geoff90guitar

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Early 80’s, supposedly 82.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Lovely neck feel. Toggle switch is a bit wobbly but works. It gives a thunderous high output when switched.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]The body is peppered with marks, some pics show good, some show up worse with the flash. [/size][size=4]A short distance away you can’t see these marks.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]It's a bass you won’t want to put down.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Scale length nut to bridge = 826mm classed as medium scale.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Overall length of bass = 1100mm[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4]Comes with case.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica][size=3][size=4][/size][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by geoff90guitar

Shoot any trades considered ? My other half would kill me , I've just got my status back ..... and there are currently 2 basses over the 3 bass limit
but I'm pretty sure that is my exact first bass guitar >.<

Cue early mugshot .... circa 1995-96 ish ..... god I was a Scowly so and so back then
[url="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/synthaside/media/bassplayintrimmed.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by synthaside