Why become a member? ×

## Sold ## FT/FS EBMM Stingray - Pearl Blue/Maple 2 Band Eq
£700

Deedee

Hi all

I recently took this gorgeous 2011 Pearl Blue Stingray in a trade. Alas, 2 bands just aren't for me so I'm looking to move it on.

It's in fantastic condition and plays beautifully. The only blemish I can find is a tiny bruise on the lower bout but it is very tiny and takes some looking for.

Comes with a non-Musicman Hardshell case.

[b]Trade wise - [/b] I'm looking for [s]either another 3 band Stingray or[/s] a Std US Fender Precision (Lozz if that black one comes back up for grabs, give me a shout 😉).

I'm particularly keen on getting my hands on a Steve Harris Signature model, the blue one, not the West Ham version.

[s]More photos available on request.[/s] I'm based in South Yorkshire but willing to meet up etc.

New photos added - apologies for the orientation, I've tried everything and I can't get them to rotate on BC :unsure:

Edited by Deedee

Haha. Yes sorry, I'm on the road at the moment so I've just posted what I had on my phone.

[s]I'll post some better/bigger pics later[/s].

Better pics added

Edited by Deedee

That's my old bass, the top and bottom pics were taken at my house, I thought they looked familiar. Someone will end up with a great bass here, it plays like a dream. If I could justify it, I'd have it back in a shot, unfortunately I sold it because I wasn't using it, and it would still be the same. Good luck with the sale.

[quote name='ebenezer' timestamp='1462002518' post='3039410']
Do you have an accurate weight of the bass?
[/quote]

I don't I'm afraid. It's a poplar body so it's not the lightest Stingray I've ever had, but it's certainly not the heaviest either.

That probably doesn't help a great deal does it 😕

Have a free bump on me. And a tip of advice I've owned both Steve Harris sig models, the blue sparkle and the West Ham one.... The newer one is a hell of a lot better sounding and more playable. Not sure if it's the maple body, or the neck finish. 😉

[quote name='rhysyjob' timestamp='1462305794' post='3042032']
Have a free bump on me. And a tip of advice I've owned both Steve Harris sig models, the blue sparkle and the West Ham one.... The newer one is a hell of a lot better sounding and more playable. Not sure if it's the maple body, or the neck finish. 😉
[/quote]

😧 That would be a blow. I just really can't bring myself to buy a bass defaced by a bloody great big club emblem!

Also, the blue sparkle was Mr Harris's weapon of choice when I first started playing (and when I first saw Maiden in '88).