Why become a member? ×

Hipshot Style 4 string bridge
£205

This is the hardware that I bought to spruce up my old bass, unfortunately getting the neck playable is going to be a long term project, so I can't justify having all this money sat in an unplayable bass.

[b]Bartolini P+J Pickups [/b]- P is an 8S, J is a 9J-L1, great condition, good of 8" of wire left on both of them. No boxes but they'll packaged to survive a small war. [s]After [b]£90 Posted [/b]for the pair. I'd rather not split them at this point. [/s][b]SOLD [/b]pending the usual.

[b]Hipshot USA Ultralite Tuners [/b]- 2+2 modern "Y" style, open backs. [s]After [b]£60 Posted [/b]for the set. [/s][b]SOLD pending the usual.[/b]

[b]Hipshot A STYLE 4-string Bridge - [/b]This is a Hipshot A STYLE bridge, not a genuine Hipshot. Apologies for any confusion caused by the previous listing - entirely my fault. Fantastic quality though with adjustable string spacing. Please note that one of the action grub screws is missing, however the action can still be set perfectly fine. After[b] £55 Posted.[/b]

[b][/b]

All prices include postage. Postage on the tuners and bridge will be by royal mail 1st class signed for. The pickups and any kind of deal for multiple items will be by Special Delivery. Happy to talk discounts for 2 or all 3 items.

Edited by bobbass4k