Why become a member? ×

Gibson RD Artist 1979
£1750

Acidbogey

Hi everyone,

PRICE DROP £1500

No Trades please

So I have this monster for sale. A 1979 Gibson RD Artist in Antique Burst finish. It's in really great condition, only a few marks here and there with one larger scuff on the underside of the headstock by the G string, but still negligible really. The Moog circuitry is intact and sounds amazing. The bass plays great and is currently strung with Labella flats. There is a slight rattle on the A string tuning peg when you really dig in, but it doesn't effect the sound at all when plugged in. Should be a simple fix if it bothers you, I just never got around to it. All original bass except for one of the switches, I think originally it would have been one cream switch and one black switch but on this bass it's two cream switches. Comes with the original case too. For more info on these basses you can visit this link http://www.flyguitar...ss/RDartist.php

Based in London. It's such a special bass I think I would prefer collection, but if courier is truly your only option maybe something can be arranged.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

x

Edited by Acidbogey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...