Why become a member? ×

Bow Quiver
£25

Hello everybody,

I took my bass to my luthier the other day and he admired my bow quiver my wife made me so much, he ordered one for himself! Upon recieving his a few days later he said: "There's a market for this you know!"
Well I didn't think of that before but shortly after, a friend of mine ordered two and she wanted colorful "funky" ones! They came out so nice, I thought I'd post them here to see if any of you would be interested in using one of these!

In my opinion these are superior to the usual leather ones! These are made of textile -as my wife does textile design- and as such are much lighter than the leather ones, have velcro fittings instead of metal buckles, and they do not knock on your basses top.
The wall has a hard lining -think hats- for holding shape and a soft cord inner lining to catch the bow without damage or much sound! The "mouth" has wire support to maintain shape of the opening.
They are sturdy too! The black one on the bass in the photos is my one I've used for the last 8 or so years! Still looks the part and does the job perfectly!

The default design is the one with black micro cord outer material.
We do offer a limited variety of colorful patterned textiles also, photos available on request!

If you have any questions or would like to own one, please get in touch!

They are £25 + postage.

(Please note that they are made to order and ther will be about two days wait from order to postage!)

Thanks for reading!

Balázs

[attachment=218123:IMAG2687.jpg][attachment=218124:IMAG2705.jpg][attachment=218125:IMAG2707.jpg][attachment=218126:IMAG2713.jpg][attachment=218127:IMAG2715.jpg][attachment=218128:IMAG2722.jpg][attachment=218129:IMAG2729.jpg]

Edited by herbass

i bought the black one.
i had the quiver yesterday.

the velcro attaches well to my tailpiece.
my german bow fits just fine.
the seams were well-made.
it looks sturdy.
i think it will last a long time.

Black one for me too. I've never had a bow quiver before, always been put off by the weight and bulk and poor fastening systems. This is superb, fits easily, and cuddles my new mega-money bow very nicely. 10 out of 10.

Arrived very quickly too!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...