Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Thomastik Flats 5 String Set - JF345
£35

Selling a 2 month old 5 string set.

These were on a Warwick Thumb 5 (and man did they sound great), I didn't cut them too short, but they would be better suited to a 3+2 tuner set up.

If you like I can also throw in a high C string from another set that was only used for about 15 mins. I've just noticed a slight kink in the string since taking it off, it might come out under tension but I'm not sure in all honesty.

Price includes My Hermes shipping.

[URL=http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/chiliwailer/media/Bits/image_zpsfxhqjlcg.jpeg.html][IMG]http://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah227/chiliwailer/Bits/image_zpsfxhqjlcg.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by Chiliwailer

[quote name='adriansmith247' timestamp='1461955051' post='3039161']
These are lovely strings. I just put a set on my 5 string otherwise I would take them. Bargain too!
[/quote]

Cheers Adrian, I'm a big fan too, got them on my P Bass and Stingray 5 :)

[quote name='Christian Houmann' timestamp='1462002756' post='3039413']
Do you remember the guage? Is the C string also Thomastik? And will you ship to Denmark :)
[/quote]

Hi, they are the regular thomastik gauge, they only do one on flats. I'll check out postage this afternoon and PM you. The high C is also thomastik. Cheers.

Edited by Chiliwailer

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1462127585' post='3040498']
Me too.

Desperately trying not to think how good my Foundation 5 would sound sporting these.
[/quote]

I think old ugly school teachers from your youth is the technique you may be looking for? ;)

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1462128647' post='3040511']
That won't work. It was so long ago I barely remember schools existed. :lol:
[/quote]

Phew, glad you clarified that in the second sentence because my eyes popped out after I read "that won't work" !