Why become a member? ×

Harley Benton Looper

Funky Dunky

Got the latest catalogue from Thomann through the door this morning, and to my delight, Harley Benton have made a loop pedal which appears to compete with the TC Electronic Ditto. Unfortunately, info is thin on the ground and there's no demo on YouTube as yet. It has true bypass, it has ten minutes of looping time with unlimited overdubs and can be connected to your laptop via USB to store your loops. Best of all, it retails for £44.

Only problem is, I don't know if it has an undo-redo like the Ditto. Anyone know anything? I may have to buy one of these little blighters!

https://m.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_mini_looper.htm?o=0&ref=mrl_a_0&search=1462097480

Sitting at £42 with the current exchange rate. I'm torn between this, the TC Ditto and the Digitech JamMan Express XT.

The Ditto appeals on the account of the Analog dry-through and the undo/redo, but the JamMan has a function light to tell you at a glance what mode you're in. Unfortunately three pedals I've mentioned only have one switch and I would much prefer two.

What I really want is the Ditto X2, but I can't justify the spend.

Edited by Funky Dunky