Why become a member? ×

MUSICMAN STINGRAY CUSTOM CLASSIC LIMITED EDITION 4-STRING BASS IN GILDED WHITE !!!
£1400

Dorado33

[size=6][b]Price Drop - £1000 !!![/b][/size]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have decided to reluctantly sell my Rare Limited Edition Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray Classic Bass.

There were only 200 of these issued to Main Dealers Worldwide (150 outside the USA) and here is number B053910. Built in 2012 and I bought new in 2013.

It is finished in stunning Gilded White with Gold Hardware and has 2 band eq and the only model to feature the active/passive selection knob.

It has a beautiful rosewood fret-board and matching neck rear and headstock (also in the Gilded White as you can see).

This just has some light play-wear - some of the normal tarnishing on the brass (which always happens to these gold models when they are just polished) and merely a couple of tiny marks that I can't even photograph, but no break in the lacquer at all and overall a lovely bass with an awesome sound !!

This is for serious collectors or players for sure, and represents a serious investment opportunity too!!

A one off !! Best reasonable offer (over £950 min ) secures !

It comes with gold straplocks and a totally unused new Musicman Case and a “Strapp” comfy padded strap![/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have no packaging so would prefer cash on collection from Prenton Merseyside...[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I will consider sensible offers over £950 - text Bob on 07969 646315 or email [email protected][/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Selling as retiring overseas !![/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Will also be selling soon my Epifani UL502 head and Bergantino AE212....I thought my previous combination of the UL502 with the Epi UL 2 x 12's or 2 x 210's was great but the Bergantino AE212 and Epi UL502 combination together is just awesome.....get compliments everywhere about the sound !! I will sell the rig as a whole or the head/cab separately at end of June if anyone is interested !! (have a few gigs to do before I go away) [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif][attachment=218377:MM 1.jpg][attachment=218378:MM 2.jpg][attachment=218379:MM3.jpg][attachment=218380:MM4.jpg][attachment=218382:MM6.jpg][attachment=218383:MM7.jpg][attachment=218381:MM5.jpg][attachment=218383:MM7.jpg][attachment=218384:MM8.jpg][/font]

Edited by Dorado33

• 1 month later...