Why become a member? ×

Pretty cheap cinematic pad/texture/percussion library

Mornats

Nova is on sale over on VSTBuzz for 20 euros but whilst browsing the site of the library creator I found that Nova, plus 9 other instruments can be had for £30 (use the discount on the product page to reduce it from £50 to £30): http://www.djshmusic.com/#!djsh-bundle/ctwz

Still thinking about buying it myself but the only thing* stopping me is that I have Komplete Ultimate which includes Evolve, Damage, Absynth and other instruments that give me pretty much the same range of sounds. But for £30 this looks like a very good, cheap intro to cinematic sound creation.

Another advantage is that you can watch CSI on TV without recognising every single patch from Evolve and Damage!

* Not the only thing actually, I'm buying so many small, nice libraries that I need to reign myself in a bit so that I can spend time composing rather than searching through half a terabyte of samples and patches!

I noticed that deal, but I have Omnisphere 2, and it seems to have everything covered.
Plus, there are quite a few excellent 3rd party patches and presets appearing for it at the moment.

So much to choose from these days. Some of these small and low priced developers turning out Kontakt Instruments are superb.

I know what you mean. I bought this last week: http://www.timespace.com/product/SDPGP-110/3/10000133/sound_dust_plastic_ghost_piano_kontakt_%28download%29.html and used it on my track for this month's comp challenge (not posted it yet) and it sounds amazingly atmospheric.