Why become a member? ×

Heistercamp Super Soft Straps x 2 - £60 each - SOLD
£140

Hello all

As many of you know, I love high quality leather straps, and I hoped these would be "the one" for me, but I have decided I prefer straps with no metal parts so up they go for sale.

These are Heistercamp straps, hand made in Devon. They are [i]superb[/i] quality and the leather really is super soft. They are the "Leigh Tor" model, custom finished to an 8cm width, in light havana leather with blue suede lining and ochre stitching. They have antique finish brass buckles and the strap holes are punched for straplocks. They even come with their own bags!

They are adjustable from 44-50"

Apart from the marks where they've had straplocks fitted, they are in perfect condition.

Retailing for £178 the two, these were hand made for me in February, and I will take £[s]70[/s] 60 each, or £[s]140[/s] 120 for the two, posted second class recorded.

Cheers

Gareth

Edited: 25/5 for price drop

Edited by walbassist

[quote name='spyder' timestamp='1462546422' post='3043948']
Will they work on standard strap buttons?
Thanks.
[/quote]

I think they'd only work with regular strap buttons if you use rubber washers or some such to hold the strap securely.

[quote name='lee650' timestamp='1462556332' post='3044060']
Aww man!! I really want one of these,but as im recently unemployed any bass related purchases will he severely frowned upon
[/quote]

Sorry to hear that Lee. Hope you get sorted soon :)

• 2 weeks later...