Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Gary Willis GWB35...Free Postage....SOLD subject to the usual
£325

Beneath It All

Traded this with Fiatcoupe about 10 weeks ago; Sadly,my fretless skills appear to have deserted me, so here it is...Condition is excellent - very minor wear to fretboard & the fret markers were replaced with darker ones prior to my owning it - the side dots are still intact.....No issues..Viewing encouraged...px possible- Tobias5/TRB5 mk1/Peavey Foundation 5 [rosewood].....Includes Hiscox case.. apologies for the iffy pics- dunno why; more on request....WF5 0JY..................more pics as requested [shiny Ebanol is not the easiest thing to picture!] - although there are some strings marks, they are purely surface ones - the board is totally smooth top to bottom..Neck is straight & true, truss-rod works both ways...

Edited by Beneath It All

[quote name='visog' timestamp='1462558778' post='3044084']
Can you clarify, "fret markers replaced with darker ones"?
[/quote] ............as the pics show, the fretlines are near invisible - I've no idea how this was achieved as there's no obvious sign of the board being messed-with...Will explore further..

After a while a purchased this the original plastic fretlines (some of them ) where coming off and I used to get pissed off when I would play and suddenly I would hear a fret buzz (on a fretless?)so I have decided to replace the original plastic fretlines with dark wooden one by a luthier in York who did a great job .buy with confidence,great sounding bass for nlityle money

[quote name='fiatcoupe432' timestamp='1463079635' post='3048452']
After a while a purchased this the original plastic fretlines (some of them ) where coming off and I used to get pissed off when I would play and suddenly I would hear a fret buzz (on a fretless?)so I have decided to replace the original plastic fretlines with dark wooden one by a luthier in York who did a great job .buy with confidence,great sounding bass for nlityle money
[/quote]...........................Thanks for that Buddy..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...