Why become a member? ×

Music Man (MusicMan) Stingray 5 --- SOLD!
£975

lynxus69

[center][size=5]Music Man Stingray 5 [/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Black/maple[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Plays well and sounds great[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]At just 4.3kg it's much lighter than 4 string version I used to own[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Back of the neck has nice flame figured "tiger stripes"[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Except one really tiny ding on the body above the 19th fret (see pics) the front is in great condition, so is the neck[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]The back of the body is a bit worse with 2 dents (about 5mm across) and some buckle rush[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]According to the serial number it was made in year 2000[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Comes with original hard case[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Truss rod, tuners, electronics - all work perfect[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]I'm based in London, Clapton E5[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Pics:[/size][/center]
[center][size=5][url="https://flic.kr/s/aHskzYYvtC"]https://flic.kr/s/aHskzYYvtC[/url][/size][/center]

Edited by lynxus69

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good price for this, these are belting basses!
The older ones have much nicer grain in the neck, I tried a new one in a shop not long ago and the maple looked anaemic, very little grain or character... it looked just like ALL he other rays hey had . My ray5 (a 92) has very unique grain and love it... I wouldn't mind a second one for backup....

Edited by Damonjames

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1476527150' post='3154966']
Good price for this, these are belting basses!
The older ones have much nicer grain in the neck, I tried a new one in a shop not long ago and the maple looked anaemic, very little grain or character... it looked just like ALL he other rays hey had . My ray5 (a 92) has very unique grain and love it... I wouldn't mind a second one for backup....
[/quote]
Thanks! :)