Why become a member? ×

hartke cabs 410 and 112 comparison

steve-bbb

just wondering if anybody has swapped from a hydrive 410 to a pair of hydrive 112 - just wondering what the tone and power comparison was like - am getting older and need to lighten up the rig for the sake of my aching joints and getting it easily in and out of the car/venue

am currently using an LH500 head with hydrive410 - my ears are immensely pleased with it but my back isnt !

rather tempted too by the look of the new 600w class D hartke lightweight head which is being released in UK any moment now i believe

:D ta muchly in advance

If you scroll down the Hartke Facebook page there's a comparison video of the 2x10 and 1x12 cabinets.

A single 4x10 does go louder than a single 12, but a pair of 12's deliver more lows than the single 4x10. Tonally the 12's have a softer mid range than the 10's but a bit of EQ will help there.

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1463318947' post='3050399']
If you scroll down the Hartke Facebook page there's a comparison video of the 2x10 and 1x12 cabinets.

A single 4x10 does go louder than a single 12, but a pair of 12's deliver more lows than the single 4x10. Tonally the 12's have a softer mid range than the 10's but a bit of EQ will help there.
[/quote]

thanks found it - quite a noticeable difference isnt there