Why become a member? ×

SOLD : Ernie Ball Musicman Sterling USA
£1000

Shonks

[size=5][b]1999 EBMM Sterling 3 band eq[/b][/size]

slimmer faster neck version of a Stingray with 22 frets,
[size=4]parallel / single coil (with phantom coil) / series selector switch[/size]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]cherryburst and maple. Made in 99/2000 California[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]Weighs in at 3.8kg[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]usual battle scars for a working bass, 3 tiny dings that made it thru to the wood but nothing the audience can see.[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]Perfect neck with no fret wear to speak of.[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]The bass comes in a Hiscox Liteflite case, or buy it cheaper without it.[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]This is the proper USA Musicman bass and not the Asian 'Sterling by Musicman' crap or whatever they've called it to try and confuse us. This bass was £1700 new.[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][color=#000000][font=inherit]I'm up for trades. Ideally I fancy a US RI 70's jazz bass but you're welcome to try me on other basses. I'm up for P/X too if you want to hand me your bass & some cash.[/font][/color][/font]

[font=inherit][font=inherit][color=#000000]I may also consider high end amps or combos of the very light variet[/color]y .[/font][/font]

[size=5]near Southend On Sea, Essex - previews welcome[/size]

[size=5][/size]

[url="http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l496/Shonkers/Sterling%20usa/IMG_0844_zpsqfro3439.jpg"]http://i1120.photobu...zpsqfro3439.jpg[/url]

Edited by Shonks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how have you still got this Shonks?????
people are missing a trick with this one - she's a beaut with a fantastic neck and lovely finish (honey burst is loverly...)
have a "my old bass" bump :gas:

[quote name='Mudpup' timestamp='1465742849' post='3070648']
how have you still got this Shonks?????
people are missing a trick with this one - she's a beaut with a fantastic neck and lovely finish (honey burst is loverly...)
have a "my old bass" bump :gas:
[/quote]hi Muddy buddie..!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1469890152' post='3101826']
These basses are fantastic. I've ended up selling all of my other basses now and kept my Sterling.

So light compared to my previous SR5 & Yamaha BB1025. Makes long wedding.function gigs a breeze now
[/quote]yeah...it's difficult for me. I'm selling two basses, if the other goes 1st I'll probably keep this,I know I'll regret selling it..this one is pretty too

Edited by Shonks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...