Serial number:
M-******-05
Article number:
****390200BZASHOWW
[b]produced:
2006-01-13[/b]

[b]weighs in at just under 4kg[/b]

Corvette $$, 5-string
Ocean Blue Oil finish[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Swamp ash body[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3 piece ovangkol neck,[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Wenge fingerboard[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2 x MEC MM humbucking pickup[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]active/passive 2 band EQ[/font][/color]
Schaller straplocks
[b]comes with original well used but serviceable Warwick gigbag[/b]

[b][size=4]Im also selling my EBMM Sterling 4 string : [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/285076-ebmm-sterling-usa-4h/"]http://basschat.co.u...terling-usa-4h/[/url][/size][/b]

[b]tradewise: I'm after a Fender Jazz of some type - I can't get on with Warwick basses as good as they are[/b]

previews welcome Westcliff on Sea, Essex

Edited by Shonks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1466020589' post='3072893']
May I ask........what's the nut width on this animal, and how is the neck chunkiness, in comparison to say, a Fender Jazz?
[/quote]44mm width (Fender JB 47mm). the depth of the neck front to back (at the 1st fret) is 19mm as opposed to my USA 5er Fender JB which is 18mm.
Not much in it & barely perceivable if your only judging it freehand.

Edited by Shonks

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1466025073' post='3072940']
Thanks for posting the specs. I have smallish hands, that's why I'm asking. It's stunning. Wish I could try it on for size but I'm Scotland.
[/quote]The design of the bridge is really cool. the spacing is totally adjustable. I've set it the same as my Fender but it can go claustrophobically narrow too

• 1 month later...

Now, if you could convert that to a 4 string for me and make it a PJ I'd have that. :D

Nice bass... really. Yes, I mean that. Shonks is reliable to. I mean that too.
If any one wants it picked up from darkest Essex and taken to somewhere in the south half of the country, drop me a PM. I might just be able to help out. For the cost of a cuppa and a HobNob or 2.

[quote name='alan_01_uk' timestamp='1469652665' post='3100137']
Hi would you be interested in a trade with my G&L Tribute 2500 5 string bass if you are not familiar with them it is a company started by Leo Fender and George Fullerton.I can send pics and more details if you want. Thanks Alan.
[/quote]I'm selling this cheap but my trade price is higher so I'd want a cash adjustment for a 'Tribute G&L'
I'd also prefer to discuss trades via private messaging...thanks

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1469652781' post='3100138']
Now, if you could convert that to a 4 string for me and make it a PJ I'd have that. :D

Nice bass... really. Yes, I mean that. Shonks is reliable to. I mean that too.
If any one wants it picked up from darkest Essex and taken to somewhere in the south half of the country, drop me a PM. I might just be able to help out. For the cost of a cuppa and a HobNob or 2.
[/quote]Thanks Rich.!!
popping out now for a packet hobobs...x

Edited by Shonks

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Tunshers2' timestamp='1472505500' post='3121721']
Hi, Is this still for sale? I'm down in Essex from Yorkshire in a couple of weeks and would be interested in viewing. Cheers Rob
[/quote]come and check it - more than welcome
S

• 2 weeks later...