Why become a member? ×

FT: Guild Starfire V (w/OHSC and significant upgrade)
£750

Hi All

This is an absolutely stunning guitar, beautifully constructed, sounds amazing and plays like a dream. The Guild bigsby is beautiful and just adds a bit more versatility.

It comes with the Guild hard case and all case candy. I've done a few upgrades just to make this guitar even more special. I've had Hipshot Griplock locking tuners fitted, beauty of these is they come with UMC plate and this means that it's not had to be re-screwed. The tune-o-matic bridge imho wasn't perfect with the Bigsby so I've had a Vanson roller bridge fitted to make it work much better. Original parts will be included.

I've Just had it setup to play like an absolute demon by Matt Bascetta of House of Tone. Just to note it has 2 cracks in the lacquer, these are not deep and they are not deep. Matt confirmed that this is not structural, it doesn't go with the grain and does not affect playability. I'm based just outside of Chester.

I would like to trade this for a Fender Jazzmaster TVL Signature or a Sunburst, Burgundy Mist or Olympic White (or an interesting none regular colour) MIJ/CIJ/Classic Player, a 72 Telecaster Deluxe (Walnut/Black) or a 72 Thinline Tele.

Thanks for looking.

Tim

Edited by timmchale2009