Why become a member? ×

Amp Bag suggestions

Dood

I'm looking for a padded bag that will take a TC BH800 head and it's pedal controller in one pocket and a Zoom B3 in another with space for power and speakon leads. Maybe room for another couple of pedals too.

Any suggestions? The ones I've found so far seem to handle just an amp and leads!

Thank yoU!

A ruck-sack from TK Maxx? That is what I have used for the last couple of years and my Tecamp Puma 500 fits neatly in the laptop section. It cost me £12! It is hit and miss though as their stock changes so much. I do have a Gator amp bag as well but as you observe the extra space is minimal.

Would they not go in a TC gig bag? there's a pocket for the rc4 foot switch which you could put your cables in, the bh head looks smaller than the rh series so with a piece of foam as a divider you could get the zoom in to, you may even get the zoom in the front zipped pocket. If you are passing through Essex and want to try mine for size, you're welcome ☕️