Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Lakland Skyline Decade - Reduced £600
£650

Raslee

Lakland Skyline Decade, Excellent condition - in fact having checked it over its virtually pristine. Only selling as I need to recoup some monies from other recent music purchases - but very sad to see this one go, quite an amazing player and sounding bass!

The pictures don't do it justice as the light doesn't pick up the wood grain. It's a see through, beautiful wine red.
Really lovely smooth neck, the Lakland top grade versatile chi sonic pick ups, gorgeous translucent finish. Optional Lightweight Hiscox hard case extra £40 (virtually new)

Happy to answer any questions / send more pictures / I have good basschat feedback etc etc :)

[attachment=219864:11.jpg] [attachment=219865:4.jpg] [attachment=219866:6.jpg]
[attachment=219867:2.jpg][attachment=219868:3.jpg]

Weighs: 8.3lbs (nice and comfortable) and a nicer smaller body than your average bass :)

From Lakland:
Nut Width (Jazz type)

Nut Type Delrin

Fret Size .041/.085"

Width at Final Fret 2.48"

Scale Length 34"

Fingerboard Rosewood Fretted & Blocks and binding

Tuners HipHipshot Ultralites s

Truss Rod Access Wheel at Neck Heel

Passive: vol, vol, tone.

[s]£650[/s] Reduced to £600 - freaking bargain & posted UK too or £640 with Hiscox case. Either way it will be well packed, i'm sure I have a gig back knocking around for postage if necessary. I'll knock off £20 if collected from Plymouth or Tavistock, Devon.

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='knackeredjazz' timestamp='1463942440' post='3055217']
Stunning bass from a first rate basschatter! have a bump on me.
[/quote]Thank you kind sir, it is indeed a stunning bass....wish I could afford to keep it.

May consider trades/part trades , Stingray , Markbass 2x10 or MB NY1x12 , Barefaced 1x10, micro amp ie MB Big Bang etc ....WHY

Cash adjustments as necessary

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='Raslee' timestamp='1464547879' post='3060259']
Wow...bump for zero interest. Are Decades off the cool wall? or priced too high ? May well have to reluctantly try the evilbay next week.

I'm surprised about zero interest, this is a cracking sounding bass with the Chi Sonics and superb retro looks.
[/quote]

I love the look of the skylines but I'm a sea-foam guy all over.

[quote name='Westenra' timestamp='1464563220' post='3060400']
I love the look of the skylines but I'm a sea-foam guy all over.
[/quote] You could get a respray :lol: :yarr:

still here folks...quality bit of kit.

Jeez. I've been dying for one of these. Literally no way i can afford this though... Was tempted to float you a trade offer for my lightweight gk amp and can.... And then i realised i wouldn't have an amp!

Im gonna list some stuff for sale, if i can miraculously get £600 together from it, then I'll be back!

Theo

[quote name='Dosi Y'Anarchy' timestamp='1465246436' post='3066529']
Jeez. I've been dying for one of these. Literally no way i can afford this though... Was tempted to float you a trade offer for my lightweight gk amp and can.... And then i realised i wouldn't have an amp!

Im gonna list some stuff for sale, if i can miraculously get £600 together from it, then I'll be back!

Theo
[/quote]

Go for it Theo, you will not be disappointed.
Surprised it's still here....however means I get to play it longer :)

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1466142712' post='3073589']
W.H.Y?
[/quote]
Mean's 'What Have You got'....perhaps technically it should be WHYG :lol: - I also wondered for years what it was on here until someone explained it to me too, I'm sure you're not alone and we may have enlightened another :)

[quote name='jahfish' timestamp='1466438793' post='3075806']
How do. I thought these were heavy basses - is the 8.3lbs weight what you recorded? Anyway, have a BUMP!
[/quote]
Nope this bass is a lovely and accurate 8.3lbs on digital scales. Although it is a wonderful heavy sound but lightweight on the feel ;)

Edited by Raslee

[quote name='timhiggins' timestamp='1466973119' post='3080191']
Lovely bass ,and i have been trying very hard to resist...hmm
[/quote] I'm surprised it's still here mate to be honest.....i do love it but it's not getting a look in since the Ricky landed, even though the Lakland is the better player. It's too nice to sit in a case. I'm sure if someone played it they'd take it easily, it's a top quality build, sound and look.