Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Sixteen Bass Books - Job Lot - chance to up your game - £30 posted
£30

except for the 'Steve Bailey bailey with DVD' all the books are well used.
Probably about £200 worth here and a lifetime of study material.
Some of them are photocopies. This is how I got them myself, I'm not photocopying books to sell at a profit or anything like that.
I've had some of these for years - some for over 40 years (frighteningly)
This is about 25% of my bass book library. I'm having a bit of a clear out although I'm not giving up my studies - after 44 years of playing the bass professionally I feel I'm just starting to get the hang of it ..

the postage of this stuff will be about £10 as they are, all together, quite heavy. The price quoted includes this, so pretty cheap.
Pay with paypal 'family and friends' or pop over and collect the lot for £20 - even better - I'm in Southend on Sea, Essex.

A great opportunity to really get into your bass and get you away from noodling on an E pentatonic all day....lol
(slightly patronising - apologies)

1: [b]Steve Bailey's Fretless bass[/b] - including[b] DVD[/b] (new unused!)

2: [b]Real Book 6th edition Bass Cleff[/b] - very used - back page missing ( maybe last tune too)

3: [b]Carol Kaye [/b]- Electric Basslines No.5

4: [b]Carol Kay[/b]e - Electric Basslines No.3 ( missing front /back cover - but all content there)

5/6 : Binder photo copy - 2 books - A)[b] Funk Studies Tony Hoppenheim [/b]-[b] Tapping by Stephen Richter[/b] - beginners to advanced

7:[b]`Improvising Jazz Bass [/b]- bound photo copy

8: [b]The Bass guitar, [/b]reading, theory and technique (three languages)

9/10 [b]Slappin for beginers - simple reading (bass)[/b] bound photo copy

11 : [b]Louis Belson - Modern reading text in 4/4 -[/b] this starts at page 5 - ends on 88 (this book taught me to sight read - i owe my career to this one) - highly recommended- for all instruments not specifically for bass

12:[b]specimen sight reading tests for double bass - grades 1 -5 - [/b]Royal School of Music

!3/14: [b]A Contemporary Concept of Bowing Techniques For the Double bass - An Organised Method Of String Playing Double Bass [/b]

15: [b]Ray Brown String Bass - [/b]photo copy

16:[b] Ron Carter - [/b]Transcriptions - photo copy - (no CD)

Edited by Shonks