Why become a member? ×

1996 Squier Jazz Bass - NOW SOLD
£190

RickyV

[b]Now sold.[/b]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]20 year old Squier Jazz Bass in excellent condition. This is a really lovely Squier bass, Korean made in the Cort factory. The fit and finish are excellent and there is barely a mark on it. Some minor surface marks, no buckle rash and no dings. This was produced in Fenders 50th anniversary year and has the gold 50th Anniversary sticker on the back of the headstock. Really nice neck with quite a flat radius. Truss rod is fully functional. Lovely sounding bass with the usual range of jazz bass tones. Original white (w/b/w) scratchplate included.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I would love to keep this but the one in/one out rule applies at the moment so she has to go :([color=#222222] [/color][/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collection from Bury St Edmunds or will be happy to Courier via UPS Premium, next-day delivery, which costs about £17.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by RickyV

[quote name='Romeo2' timestamp='1464131859' post='3056886']
it actually looks like a brand new bass - you sure you have not mixed up the photos with some Squier example from 2015?

lovely instrument, glwts
[/quote]

Thanks! I think the previous owner gave it some light use and has then had it packed away for the past couple of decades!! I would say it is as close to mint as you are going to get on a 'used' 20 year old bass.