Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Natural Bitsa Precision Bass with Maple Neck . . .
£160

TimAl

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]SOLD SOLD SOLD[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]£160 & heading over to Ireland.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]- - - - - - - - -[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Howdy all,[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Business plans mean that the cull continues - ho hum.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Hopefully my pics tell the story - fantastic bitsa P with an oiled & waxed ash (?) body with logo'd up maple neck & truss rod adjustment at the heel - plays as good if not better than any MIM Fender I've ever had plus has lots of tone.

Can't be specific about any of the parts apart from to say it's got full size pots & has a hi-mass bridge. Slightly relic'd in places & weighs in at a nice 9lbs /4.1kg.

Happy to take more detailed pictures if wanted & would vastly prefer collection from me so you can try before parting with any lolly - I work from home so am pretty flexible about timings & am 15 mins off the A1 St. Neots/Kimbolton junction - warming or cooling beverages & biscuits on hand, but 'happy' to box up & courier to you for an additional £20.00.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]No trades, magic beans or golden geese please as cash is king.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Cheers[/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Helvetica]Tim[/font][/color]

Edited by TimAl

Blimey - one of the shortest listings in history?! NOW SOLD!

Thanks Nik - you know it really is a stunner despite the lack of perceived 'branding' - but my well-known shallow love of black 'n' maple has forced my hand - ho hum.