Why become a member? ×

On Hold Roscoe SKB 3006 Custom Flame Koa top
£2000

Philip Bass

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sale Price £2000[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]For sale is a Roscoe SKB3006 custom bass. Made in Nov 2014, (bass ordered in Sept 2014, built in Nov 2014 and delivered in Jan 2015). bass ordered through Bass Direct for £3495, (check their website in the Roscoe 's sold section) and features a Koa Exhibition top, Swamp Ash body, Birdseye Maple fretboard with Koa inlay at 12th fret, Maple/Purpleheart neck, Bartolini CB pickups with Bartolini active/passive preamp. Hipshot lightweight bridge and tuners, natural gloss finish. There is a small ding on the Koa face of the headstock, (above the "R"). I have taken a photo but its hard to get it to show up as its so small. Other than that the bass is in excellent condition and comes with a Roscoe gig bag, the receipt and authentication letter.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass is located in Essex and is available after 3.6.16[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]..[/font][/color]

Edited by Philip Bass

Lovely. Of the many quality basses I've been lucky enough to degrade with my playing Roscoe is still on the to do list. The Koa looks great here too - does it have much of an impact tonally? The Ash/Maple combo is familiar territory...

• 6 months later...