Why become a member? ×

VedranPU - feedback

TheGreek

Just completed a trade with Vedran. TBH I had some reservations initially - he had no feedback despite having done several deals here ([i]shame on you if it was you that didn't leave feedback!![/i]) and was in Croatia.

Despite the initial reservations the trade went well - lots of correspondence between us kept the frustration level down even when my end of the deal went back into Customs (nobody seems to know why) which delayed receipt by 3 days.

He's a good man...trade in confidence.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Vedran ordered a Jazz bass kit, complete ready to drop in, great comms. instant payment, a true pleasure to deal with.

Woth mentioning Royal Mail - good job on the delivery, attempted less than 72 hours after posting here, can't be bad.

Recommended,  great basschatter 😎

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Vedran bought an Ampeg PF500 from me a few months back. He lives in Croatia and it was a little difficult arranging a courier because of the lockdown/travel issues but I managed to source one for him. Unfortunately in transit they managed to break one of the handles. I made quite a lot of phone calls and scoured the internet and finally tracked one down. Had to wait almost 10 weeks before he got the part because it was out of stock and took weekly nudging to find out the situation to the supplier. Finally it arrived this week! Vedran has been a pleasure to deal with and his English is much better than he lets on.  

We have maintained regular, friendly  contact during the transaction. I am glad that it has now all come to a successful conclusion.

Great guy, deal with in confidence!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...