Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Maut (Niels)

Beedster

Bought a lovely old neck from Niels, and he was 100% professional the whole way. If you want to see how to pack a neck that even Parcelforce would struggle to break, check http://basschat.co.uk/topic/285908-how-to-pack-a-bass-neck/

Many thanks Niels, welcome to the forum

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I recently bought a rare and fantastic phaser off Niels and he was exceptionally professional, the transaction was so smooth and done in a couple of days ! I live in the uk and Niels lives in Germany and it was shipped quicker than back at home . I would have no hesitation in buying again as the item is as described and the whole experience was flawless . Thanks again
Darren

• 1 month later...

A couple of weeks ago I bought a fretless Fender Precision -78 from Niels. Everything was exactly as described. Good communication, quick reply to all my questions. And the shipment was very well packed. Thank you Niels.

/Christer

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bought an old Hofner 185 from Niels. Bass arrived from Berlin very well packed and padded. Everything exactly as described. Over 50 years old, loads of mojo, super lightweight and plays exceptionally well. Makes me smile every time I pick it up! Many thanks Niels!

• 4 months later...

I got a great deal from Niels (Maut) for a Fender PJ Mustang bass. Not a spot on it - practically new!

The deal went swift and smooth; I transferred the money and Niels provided me with the GLS T&T Code so I could track the parcel.

My inexperience with this kind of trading caused me to ask Niels many questions that he answered prompt and without getting annoyed 😉

When it came in, the bass was well packed and in perfect condition. Thanks Niels for a perfect deal!

• 3 weeks later...

I have just bought Niels' fretless Pbass neck.

He described an issue with the neck which meant that I had a few questions prior to purchasing; he answered every one comprehensively, and was patient and kind throughout.

It has now arrived ( extremely well packed, and at a very reasonable shipping cost) and it is better in every way than he described.

Thanks Niels, it's been a positive pleasure buying from you.

• 2 months later...

I had a great time picking up two special basses from Niels, I decided to take a road trip to Berlin to deal face to face. Neil's is a guy of integrity, so deal with confidence. He also helped me out with a bunch of off topic stuff while I was here.

Cheers Niels, please dealing with you

• 4 months later...