Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Aguilar AG500 SC (Single Channel Head)
£340

LATEST PRICE £300

Hi,

Selling my Aguilar AG500 SC (Single Channel) bass head due to not needing it any more.

I bought it second hand on Basschat some years ago and it was my main bass head for quite some time but has been a backup for almost a year now.

It was serviced and had a brand new motherboard sent out by Aguilar's distributor (Barnes & Mullins) just over 1year ago and installed by a qualified professional engineer due to an issue with the signal chain (this is not a mod, it was swapped for a brand new version of the exact same board due to the original having an issue that wasn't fixable at component level). I have emails to verify this if anyone would like reassuring regarding the motherboard it now contains.

You can see quite clearly that the corners show that the head has been used a lot and been moved around but it is nothing except cosmetic wear-and-tear; all of the amp's functions are working perfectly.

The head is based in central Cardiff with me and I would prefer a pickup in person although I am happy to discuss meeting somewhere relatively close (provided a middle ground is met for travel costs) or to facilitate a courier pickup at the buyers expense. UK sales only I'm afraid.

I have not packed the amp yet in case there is no need to do so but the head weighs 7.8kg.

Payment via Paypal is preferred.

Cheers,

B

LATEST PRICE: £300

Edited by BenTunnicliffe

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...