Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite 3000 Headless And Flightcase Now SOLD
£675

ash

Status Graphite 3000 Headless UK 1988 With Original Flightcase

This is a near mint example and has the classic headless bolt on graphite neck and mahogany body. Simple 18v active circuit;volume, end and tone. I replaced the noisy and failing blend pot with a new Status one and it works great with a lovely range of tones from the Status jazz style pickups. The frets have just been given a set up by Aidan (Twincam) on this very forum and it plays beautifully. It weighs around 9.4lbs and balances perfectly. Everything is in superb condition and it's all original with the exception of the blend pot - I'll include the original too. It comes with flightcase and a spare set of double ball end Elites. The neck is comfy to play - it's the original non trussrod version with a small amount of built in relief. A superb example of a Brit classic. Sorry no trades.
UK sale only - in the case it's heavy so pickup is preferred however I'll post at buyer's cost though it'll probably be quite expensive.

Edited by ash

Nice neck on this. As stated I had the neck and it's had a fret level, re crown and 4 stage polish 3-4 hours solid work. Good quality fret material. So it should play very well indeed, for a long time to come.

I actually wouldn't mind the bass myself! Alas an upcoming holiday so no funds and no trades :(

Glwts

I"ll consider part trades on this - I need to recoup £500 so an interesting effect such as a Moogerfooger or a Mutron plus £500 gets it or something along similar value