Why become a member? ×

Learn Indian Ragas on the bass

Baan5150

Hi, I am a professional bass player from India (have been touring/collaborating with Musician's worldwide for the last couple of years). I have more than 15 years of experience in playing the bass (the last couple of years have been interesting specially because of the collaborations with Musician's from different countries).

I have been playing in indian fusion bands and with indian Musician's for some time now which has given me a solid foundation in Indian Ragas for the bass. I am in the UK (Ealing, London. came here for Alchemy) till the 20th of June, so if anyone wants to contact me for some nice, groovy, off beat, patterns, konakol, raga based lines for the bass, do get in touch. Would be happy to share my knowledge of Indian music with you guys (especially for the low end lovers out there).

Cheers

Baan

Likewise, I am too far away, but I would love to have some suggestions and examples of the playing styles to listen to! If you have any music released Baan, it'd be great to hear it!