Why become a member? ×

MAS 45 Cab For Sale -WITHDRAWN
£450

I'm posting this in the DB section because it's a great cab for uprights and quite rare over here. Developed by American cab guru Mike Arnopol it has 4x5" speakers and works in a way I don't understand but certainly works well. It handles big spaces well and I know it's well liked by The Rev.

Dimensions are W390xH550xD290 weight is 30lb. It comes with a Roksolid cover and is in very good order.

Edited by bassace

These are bloody great cabs, especially if you need to play loud.
Sometimes I forget how great my MAS45 is and I think 'ah, bugger it, I'll just use the house amp' and then regret that decision about halfway through the first song.

This cab will give you a noticeable improvement in note definition and separation, it will astound, amaze and render dumb uppity sound engineers and will make you instantly more attractive to individuals of all sexes and species.

Thanks Dave, I know you like the cab. I hope I can hang on to it until Fri when I'll be playing outdoors at a midsummer eve street market in Oxford. The Kings of Mentis will be using it as well.

I wondered why my dog's been giving me the cold shoulder since I put it up for sale.