Why become a member? ×

[Removed from sales] MUSIC MAN Stingray Classic 5 Mint Green + Series/Parallel/Singlecoil switch - Birdseye Maple neck
£1500

TAzMilitello

i'm sorry, REMOVED FROM SALEs[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] this wonderful MUSIC MAN STINGRAY CLASSIC 5 Mint Green.[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Classical configuration with humbucker in bridge position, 2-band EQ + 3-way pickup selector for Series/Singlecoil/Parallel).[/font][/color]
[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Good condition, just a[/font][/color] light and small dent at the top on the edge[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif], you do not hesitate to contact me for more info.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Here, the details of construction:
- Model: SR Classic 5-H Bolt-On, 34 "Scale, Headed.
- Neck: Birdseye Maple, 5 Strings, Fretted, Birdseye Maple Fretboard.
- Body: Ash.
- Pickups: 1x Music Man (humbucker)
- Circuit: Music Man SR 2-band, 9V.
- Hardware: Music Man, Silver.
- Hard case (Original).[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]This bass is located in Italy, no problem to ship outside.[/font][/color]

[color=#1D2129][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/font][/color]

Edited by TAzMilitello

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1466684198' post='3077859']
Fellas, you'll need to proceed by PMs or you run the risk of being locked out by the Mods..good luck, hope it all goes well.
[/quote]Ahaha! Thanks! ;) but...sorry, what do you propose!?

[quote name='TAzMilitello' timestamp='1466682550' post='3077835']
Hi Bro, I prefer to sell! But what would you trade!? ;)
[/quote]
Will send pm shortly.

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1466684198' post='3077859']
Fellas, you'll need to proceed by PMs or you run the risk of being locked out by the Mods..good luck, hope it all goes well.
[/quote]
Of course, thank you, but as I see, asking whether he is interested in trades can be good, if he strictly says no, then others may not bother him with trade offers.