Why become a member? ×

Effects multi power adapter

amroach

Hi

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a power adapter for my pedal board, Doesn't matter how many 9v outputs it has as long as there is one I can daisy chain it but I also need one 12v output.

I've seen a few for over £100 and that's way too much, anyone seen anything about the £30-40 mark?

Cheers

Search Ebay for Caline Power Supply. Only £18.99 currently on there and I've been using mine for about a year now with no problems at all. Has to come from China so might take a couple of weeks but if you can cope with that then I couldn't recommend it any more highly.

[quote name='Painy' timestamp='1466190346' post='3074060']
Search Ebay for Caline Power Supply. Only £18.99 currently on there and I've been using mine for about a year now with no problems at all. Has to come from China so might take a couple of weeks but if you can cope with that then I couldn't recommend it any more highly.
[/quote]

I use this and so does my guitarist. Does the job and didn't cost silly amounts.